What does authorizing my IP mean?
You are pre-authorizing the use of the proxies so that they can establish a successful connection.
This is mandatory. Your proxies will not work if you do not enter an IPV4 in the authorized list.
You are authorizing the IP where you are running your bots.
We will repeat this again: You are authorizing the IP where you are running your bots. This means if you are on a server, you auth that IP. If you are local host, then you auth that IP.
What if I have a server?
You need to enter the IPV4 of your server so the proxies will work.
Do I have to authorize my IPs?
You have to auth your IP. Your proxies will not work if you do not enter an IPV4 in the whitelist.
What if I don't authorize my IPs?
If you do not whitelist your IP, your proxies will not work.
How do we authorize an IP?
1. Purchase your specific residential plan.
2. Visit your orders page here. Make sure to click into the correct tab for your plan you purchased.
3. You will need to get your PUBLIC IPV4 address. You can get it here.
4. Copy your PUBLIC IPV4 address from the link above.
5. Return to the orders page, click on the . . . symbols on the far right of your plan, choose Generate New Proxy.
6. Paste your IPV4 address from the link from Step 3. Into your plan.
7. Click Add, then Save and Generate.
IF YOU DO NOT IP AUTH YOUR IP - YOUR PROXY PLAN WILL NOT WORK. PLEASE READ ABOVE.